⚠ In case you've missed it, we have migrated to our new website, with a brand new forum. For more details about the migration you can read our blog post for website migration. This is an archived forum. ⚠

•     

profile picture

Flexigrid - Pagination not Working

PlushBeaver

PlushBeaver
  • profile picture

Posted 06 September 2012 - 20:31 PM

Hello,

Installed CI 2.1.2 and GC 1.3.1, but AJAX pagination doesn't work neither in Examples app, nor for my data sets when the theme is Flexigrid. I logged calls to the controller action handler and found out that client JS tries to use pagination, but GC sends the first page again and again. Demos on this site work well as expected.
I'm a new Grocery CRUD user, so maybe I missed something?
Also, I found a similar topic without answers here: /topic/531-paging-not-working-when-i-set-up-and-use-the-example-code/

Thanks in advance!

victor

victor
  • profile picture

Posted 06 September 2012 - 21:08 PM

show your code, please, and structure database

Chanchai Manatrakul

Chanchai Manatrakul
  • profile picture

Posted 06 September 2012 - 23:41 PM

[quote name='PlushBeaver' timestamp='1346963517' post='3287']
Hello,

Installed CI 2.1.2 and GC 1.3.1, but AJAX pagination doesn't work neither in Examples app, nor for my data sets when the theme is Flexigrid. I logged calls to the controller action handler and found out that client JS tries to use pagination, but GC sends the first page again and again. Demos on this site work well as expected.
I'm a new Grocery CRUD user, so maybe I missed something?
Also, I found a similar topic without answers here: http://www.grocerycr...e-example-code/

Thanks in advance!
[/quote]

Plush, I'm not sure. Are you facing the same issue as mine?

I've got another error messsage about null object. However the pagination has impacted like your described.

I have found solution for my issue by added some snippet code. You may try link below and hope you have luck on that.

http://www.grocerycr...upgrade-to-131/

PlushBeaver

PlushBeaver
  • profile picture

Posted 07 September 2012 - 19:13 PM

[b]Chanchai Manatrakul[/b], I applied your patch (actually, reloaded updated archive from this site) and this fixed the problem.

Thank you and [b]victor[/b] for the help!