Cannot minimize/maximize when editing
- Single Page
Posted 07 June 2012 - 13:44 PM
I found this bug and at first I thought was my customizations that messed it up, but then I checked the examples on the site and the same error occurs.
When you edit a record the minimize/maximize arrow does not work. It works for all the other grids (list, add etc).
PS. I've been using GroceryCrud for a while now and it's fantastic how much it has improved. Congrats to Web-Johnny for all the work he's put into it.
Posted 07 June 2012 - 18:51 PM
Posted 09 June 2012 - 16:36 PM
A very tiny translation bug on the same Maximize/Minimize arrow icon is the tooltip.
Regardless of the chosen language it shows the English Text "Minimize/Maximize Table" when you mouse over the arrow.
I found this to be hardcoded in the files below:
Perhaps it could be added to the translation template.