GC x GC Enterprise
Posted 08 August 2018 - 10:09 PM
Whats the difference between free GC and enterprise?
Is there a comparative list of features?
Posted 09 August 2018 - 12:32 AM
Grocery CRUD Enterprise is a version that was created completely from scratch with the simplicity of Grocery CRUD community in mind. The main differences that you will see straight away are:
- It is framework agnostic. That simply means that Grocery CRUD Enterprise can work in any PHP framework and of course with native PHP as well. We have also tested that the CRUD is working just fine and smoothly at the below frameworks:
- Zend Framework
- Native PHP (with just composer installation)
- Grocery CRUD Enterprise can be used for other databases (not only mySQL) such as: Oracle, MSSQL, PostgreSQL... e.t.c. For more check ZendDb 2 adapter
- Faster usability. All the requests are now with AJAX calls and you can feel the difference straight away just from the demo.
- Multiple datagrid functionality at one page.
- The frontend section is now completely separated from the backend section with API calls. That gives many benefits such as:
- Ability to cache your initial call in production
- Ability to cache all of your frontend sections (e.g. with CDN, use memcache,... e.t.c.)
- You can use YOUR OWN API and still have the same usability for the end user.
We did try very hard to migrate all of the documented functions to Grocery CRUD Enterprise. The most of the functions are migrated to Grocery CRUD Enterprise, however there are some that they aren't! For more see the FAQ question below "I am updating from Grocery CRUD community to enterprise version. What should I need to know?"
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users