⚠ In case you've missed it, we have migrated to our new website, with a brand new forum. For more details about the migration you can read our blog post for website migration. This is an archived forum. ⚠

•     

profile picture

Create two Search Filters

Luiz Gonçalves

Luiz Gonçalves
  • profile picture

Posted 05 October 2017 - 17:44 PM

Hi Guys,

I just wanna know how to create a second seach filter, for example, i have a controller called "Relatório Técnico", wich has a date field, operator, etc...

I already have a filter that has a dropdown with all the fields, that´s ok...

But i want ANOTHER ONE, so if i filter a specific day, i want to filter the operator, too.

Tks

Luiz Gonçalves

Luiz Gonçalves
  • profile picture

Posted 06 October 2017 - 13:23 PM

Hi,

Can anyone help here mates?!

darkstalker

darkstalker
  • profile picture

Posted 15 October 2017 - 06:35 AM

Hi, not sure i understood your request. You want that when you choose to filter results with date, also the operator column get filtered? But you mean the result get filtered with operator, or you want to filter the operator dropdown itself ?
If you mean the last one, i think you need to modifiy the code of the library.
If you want to filter the results, i think the right think to do is check the data at insertion time. If you don’t want certain operators in certain dates, you must avoid them at insertion time. You have to force the user to don’t insert that operator in that date.

Hope to be helpful

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 17 October 2017 - 09:21 AM

What theme are you using ?? accordingly something can be shared up as a solution for the same.