⚠ In case you've missed it, we have migrated to our new website, with a brand new forum. For more details about the migration you can read our blog post for website migration. This is an archived forum. ⚠

•     

profile picture

New Button near "Add " button on the top

manus25123

manus25123
  • profile picture

Posted 27 February 2016 - 06:08 AM

Hi Team,

I have purchased the bootstrap theme and successfully using the same.

I have to add a new simple Button say "Show Core list" near to "Add " button at the top. Is there a function or API to do this?

On clicking this new button, it will list the same page but with a where condition attached to it.

I have achieved this by directly editing the list_template.php and list_tbody.php. But i hope this is not the way, as we need to use this template across different modules.

So please let me know is there any functions to add new button on the page.

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 29 February 2016 - 09:18 AM

You can refer to the solution for the same out here ---

http://grocerycrud.amitsgarage.com/bwl-knowledge-base/add-a-new-functionality-to-grocerycrud-base-library/

manus25123

manus25123
  • profile picture

Posted 01 March 2016 - 09:57 AM

Hi Amit,

Wonderful !!  :)

Even though i have modified the template files and library files in my way to achieve this, i feel what you have done is more comfortable while carrying forward to other modules. Therefore I have used your codes and was great. 

Thanks for addressing the same.

Note : I have modified your html files, added one for parameter to the form_buttons function to cater my requirement.