⚠ In case you've missed it, we have migrated to our new website, with a brand new forum. For more details about the migration you can read our blog post for website migration. This is an archived forum. ⚠

•     

profile picture

problem with index in library

carlinchisart

carlinchisart
  • profile picture

Posted 14 April 2012 - 17:53 PM

hi all,

I have this error when i open a option with grocery

[b] A PHP Error was encountered[/b]

Severity: Notice
Filename: libraries/grocery_crud.php
Line Number: 236

the problem is i change the grocery crud in flexigrid theme and css files, but I don't change the file library.

so I know i don't have to change a grocery crud, I'm sorry for this, but i don't found the error. so i need you help.

web-johnny

web-johnny
  • profile picture
  • Administrator
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 21:01 PM

You have in the database one field that it is tinyint and length 1 or int and length 1. So just change this field from autogenating the true_false field to integer. So you will just have:

$crud->change_field_type('your_field','integer');

and it will work fine for you.

You can see more at: http://www.grocerycrud.com/documentation/options_functions/change_field_type

carlinchisart

carlinchisart
  • profile picture

Posted 15 April 2012 - 14:54 PM

Yess is true! i have this field in my data table, so i change de type in grocery, and work! but this option create a text field, i need the radio button option, so y put true_false in the grocery function change type, but the problem back, so i change the type of data in my table to enum whit opcion yess and no, now i need to change a javascript event, but this i think no is problem.

Thanks @web-johnny