⚠ In case you've missed it, we have migrated to our new website, with a brand new forum. For more details about the migration you can read our blog post for website migration. This is an archived forum. ⚠

•     

profile picture

Gc work only in iframe? (css/js)

Cleiton Garcia

Cleiton Garcia
  • profile picture

Posted 25 February 2014 - 13:57 PM

I have a theme (http://themeforest.net/item/fides-responsive-bootstrap-3-admin-template/5960121) and integration of Gc only works perfectly when i use Gc as a frame.

I tried various ways to integrate both, but I had no success. :\

Can someone help?

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 26 February 2014 - 15:40 PM

Well its a tidious task but i dont really thing there is any issue on integrating the theme with grocerycrud. I have integrated the grocerycrud with quite some themeforest themes and its integrable. Only thing is there is a little effort setting back scripts / styles etc..

How you plan to get this helped out...? Such a tidious task - dont think any1 will be willing to shell out time in here for free :)

alvinet

alvinet
  • profile picture

Posted 06 March 2014 - 20:17 PM

I've also the same problem. I would like to integrate a themeforest theme with grocerycrud.

In my opinion, it take a lot of time to adapt grocery to a themeforest theme. I'm looking for a different library that will permit me to don't reinvent the wheel but allow me to code faster.

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 07 March 2014 - 13:37 PM

yes agree .. i can say it took me around half a day to close on to the same ... but the effort was worth it... cuz i didnt want to get everything converted.. just allow the GC to gel into Themeforest....yaa ofcourse a bit of changes in the grocerycrud (all for my own convinience) but was kool