⚠ In case you've missed it, we have migrated to our new website, with a brand new forum. For more details about the migration you can read our blog post for website migration. This is an archived forum. ⚠

•     

profile picture

Bug On "$crud->where()"

MD Rahat Islam Khan

MD Rahat Islam Khan
  • profile picture

Posted 24 February 2014 - 04:02 AM

http://173.254.48.148/~accouon6/sss/ this is my project link

id: admin

pass : admin

the problem is when i try to search something it is giving me correct result but the pagination bar shows me loading status and it is not allowing me to view all the search result.this happens only when i use the where clues

here is my code for only designation search on http://173.254.48.148/~accouon6/sss/index.php/employee_report/report_all

select designation "security guard" and search then you wil get that the pagination is status is still loading.

code 

$crud->set_table('sec_guard_masters'); //Change to your table name
				//$crud->set_table('sec_guard_masters');
				$crud->set_subject($title);
				$crud->where('sec_guard_designation_id',$desig);
				//$crud->basic_model->set_query_str("SELECT * FROM sec_guard_masters where sec_guard_designation_id='$desig'"); //Query text here
				$crud->columns('sec_guard_designation_id','join_date','basic_salary','name','height','present_address','permanent_address','contact_num','emergency_phone');
				$crud->display_as('sec_guard_designation_id','Designation');
				$crud->display_as('height','Height');
				$crud->display_as('join_date','Join Date');
				$crud->display_as('basic_salary','Basic Salary');
				$crud->display_as('name','Name');
				$crud->display_as('present_address','Present Address');
				$crud->display_as('permanent_address','Permanent Address');
				$crud->display_as('contact_num','Contact');
				$crud->display_as('emergency_phone','Emergency Number');
				$crud->set_relation('sec_guard_designation_id','sec_guard_designations','name');
				$crud->unset_read();
				$crud->unset_add();
				$crud->unset_edit();
				$crud->unset_delete();
				$output = $crud->render();
				$this->load->view('crud_emp_report',$output);

it will be very helpful if some one fix this .all of my project report is based on crud,so if it's not fixed then i have to rebuild the project again

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 24 February 2014 - 16:44 PM

Well.. will like u to describe in the exact stuff as we don't see any stuff as in loading of pagination while i select security guard and load for report - it just have 2 records to share in .. and no pagination.. do let us know how we can help on stuff!!