⚠ In case you've missed it, we have migrated to our new website, with a brand new forum. For more details about the migration you can read our blog post for website migration. This is an archived forum. ⚠

•     

profile picture

Can't Install Grocery CRUD Entreprise with PHP 8.0

NMed

NMed
  • profile picture

Posted 07 February 2021 - 18:43 PM

Hello

When i try to install Grocery CRUD entreprise with PHP 8.0, i have this error :

our requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.

Problem 1
    - scoumbourdis/phpexcel[1.9.0, ..., 1.9.x-dev] require php ^5.4|^7.0 -> your php version (8.0.1) does not satisfy that requirement.
    - grocerycrud/enterprise 2.8.7 requires scoumbourdis/phpexcel ^1.9 -> satisfiable by scoumbourdis/phpexcel[1.9.0, 1.9.1, 1.9.x-dev].
    - Root composer.json requires grocerycrud/enterprise 2.*.* -> satisfiable by grocerycrud/enterprise[2.8.7].

scoumbourdis/phpexcel require PHP 5 or 7 but my production env are in PHP8

Can you help please ?

web-johnny

web-johnny
  • profile picture
  • Administrator
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 20 February 2021 - 12:37 PM

Hello NMed,

I will have it a look and let you know. I will probably create a new version that will also support PHP 8

Regards

Johnny

Hello

Problem 1
    - scoumbourdis/phpexcel[1.9.0, ..., 1.9.x-dev] require php ^5.4|^7.0 -> your php version (8.0.1) does not satisfy that requirement.
    - grocerycrud/enterprise 2.8.7 requires scoumbourdis/phpexcel ^1.9 -> satisfiable by scoumbourdis/phpexcel[1.9.0, 1.9.1, 1.9.x-dev].
    - Root composer.json requires grocerycrud/enterprise 2.*.* -> satisfiable by grocerycrud/enterprise[2.8.7].

Can you help please ?

web-johnny

web-johnny
  • profile picture
  • Administrator
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 21 February 2021 - 20:17 PM

Hello

Problem 1

Can you help please ?

Hello @NMed,

I've updated the composer dependencies. If you try again to install it without any changes it should work. If you are still having issues, try to remove the composer.lock file and try again.

Regards
Johnny