⚠ In case you've missed it, we have migrated to our new website, with a brand new forum. For more details about the migration you can read our blog post for website migration. This is an archived forum. ⚠

•     

profile picture

Drag and drop for order of items

davidoster

davidoster
  • profile picture

Posted 10 July 2013 - 13:41 PM

Oh! I just noticed you do $row->$primary_key.

Hmmm, interesting workaround. Let me think about it...

chocovo

chocovo
  • profile picture

Posted 29 April 2015 - 15:07 PM

Hello,

Has this feature (Drag and drop for order of items) finally been included to Grocery Crud?

It's strange... a lot of topics in 2013 and complete silence....

Best

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 30 April 2015 - 21:30 PM

it aint integrated with GC.. but this is usable externally.. its pure extension work.. so enjoy it :)

chocovo

chocovo
  • profile picture

Posted 01 May 2015 - 07:08 AM

Hello Amit,

Yesterday, looking for drag and drop on the Internet I found this code.

Is it possible to obtain the same result? Moving up and down but also right and left...

Best

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 04 May 2015 - 18:15 PM

Well it is interesting one to implement but only time will permit to update whether or not it is possible. Technically if one understands the flow - he / she can achieve the same is what i believe.

Sorry but i don't have time till next Saturday / Sunday to even try this same stuff... you may remind me of the same so i may try the thing out.

Chanh Nguyen

Chanh Nguyen
  • profile picture

Posted 05 October 2015 - 08:37 AM

Hi Amit Shad,

Can you help me how to config this one on bootstrap theme?

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 06 October 2015 - 10:22 AM

Well it should not be much trouble working the same around with bootstrap theme.. but yes .. it may need some tweeks to get it through. I unfortunately am not currently in a state to work around on it.. may be weekend i will give it a shot and arrange a way to work with the same in bootstrap theme also. If sucessful i will post the same in here .. 

Meanwhile - you too can give it a shot to try and apply it in bootstrap.. if successful.. great - u can share it before i do..

Happy GCing: )

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 06 October 2015 - 10:22 AM

Well it should not be much trouble working the same around with bootstrap theme.. but yes .. it may need some tweeks to get it through. I unfortunately am not currently in a state to work around on it.. may be weekend i will give it a shot and arrange a way to work with the same in bootstrap theme also. If sucessful i will post the same in here .. 

Meanwhile - you too can give it a shot to try and apply it in bootstrap.. if successful.. great - u can share it before i do..

Happy GCing: )