⚠ In case you've missed it, we have migrated to our new website, with a brand new forum. For more details about the migration you can read our blog post for website migration. This is an archived forum. ⚠

•     

profile picture

No-CMS and grocery-CRUD master-detail form

goFrendiAsgard

goFrendiAsgard
  • profile picture

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:49 PM

Sorry, clausanoid. The video seems to be not available. Do you mind to send it to my email?
Here is my email: gofrendiasgard@gmail.com.

And don't worry. When I said "donation", it is not the only thing to support me.
Looking someone show some interest in using No-CMS is also one of my biggest motivation. :)

clausanoid

clausanoid
  • profile picture

Posted 14 May 2013 - 19:15 PM

i have done it by now but i have another issue :S it shows the components in list.. is there some way that they show in a dropdownlist or a textbox to search it?

pantallazouw.png

goFrendiAsgard

goFrendiAsgard
  • profile picture

Posted 15 May 2013 - 23:26 PM

Hi, sorry to keep you wait. I've just come home.

This is the correct way:

In rel_com_pro table, change id_com  role into lookup.
Change lookup table into componentes, and lookup shown column into description.

PS: It is better if your componentes has "name" column.

goFrendiAsgard

goFrendiAsgard
  • profile picture

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:00 AM

Hi again, this is what you should do:
Screenshot+from+2013-05-16+08%253A47%253

Good luck. Tell me if you've another problem.

KWD

KWD
  • profile picture

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:39 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QI2GHlMz4o&feature=youtu.be

sorry for my poor English but I have problems is the same problem that clausanoid look at the video is exactly as said a serious clausanoid a favor if you help us

davidoster

davidoster
  • profile picture

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:52 AM

[member=gofrendiasgard] and the rest of the people, I am just wondering wouldn't be better to talk about these issues in a forum dedicated about NO-CMS?

[member=gofrendiasgard] why don't you make a forum to host this kind of support questions at http://getnocms.com?

goFrendiAsgard

goFrendiAsgard
  • profile picture

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:24 AM

[member='davidoster']: Sorry for this inconvenience. Currently I don't have enough time to built its own forum. Also, [member='web-johnny'] has said that we can discuss anything here. Once I've enough time, I'll build my own forum. Thanks.

[member='KWD']: I'm currently watching your video. I'll post again once I finish it.

Okay, I think you are (KWD and Clausanoid) right. I'll fix this...

davidoster

davidoster
  • profile picture

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:42 AM

[member=gofrendiasgard] sure we can discuss anything that has to do somehow with Grocery CRUD or CodeIgniter.

If it was related to GC, let's say a feature, or a bug or an enhancement (like the very first post you did) then yes it's more than allright to talk about it.

But when we talk about supporting your own software (bugs, errors, right use of your software), then this is a different issue.

People that see the title 'No-CMS and grocery-CRUD master-detail form' expect to see someting about master/detail feature using Grocery CRUD and something else (No-CMS) that probably don't know.

The above questions aren't specific to GC or CI. They are support questions to your software. It is your responsibility to host support questions/answers (a forum) for No-CMS at your own site.

Don't take me wrong, I am not judging, I am just trying to rectify a situation that might happen in the future...

Thank you for listening.

goFrendiAsgard

goFrendiAsgard
  • profile picture

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:52 AM

Well guys. For now, please add 

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo base_url('assets/grocery_crud/css/jquery_plugins/chosen/chosen.css'); ?>" />

at the beginning of /modules/your_module/views/manage_productos_view.php.
I'll make an official update related to this.

goFrendiAsgard

goFrendiAsgard
  • profile picture

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:00 AM

[member='davidoster']: I see. Your argument seems to be valid, and I can fully understand what you mean. Right now I can only use github and email. I'll try to make something like ticketing system or another in near future.
Thanks.

davidoster

davidoster
  • profile picture

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:14 AM

[member=gofrendiasgard] Check this out. :)

goFrendiAsgard

goFrendiAsgard
  • profile picture

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:15 AM

Great,.... thank you [member='davidoster'] :)

clausanoid

clausanoid
  • profile picture

Posted 16 May 2013 - 19:11 PM

can we use callback to make a dropdownlist for inserting a category ?

davidoster

davidoster
  • profile picture

Posted 16 May 2013 - 22:09 PM

can we use callback to make a dropdownlist for inserting a category ?

At No-CMS? I really don't know.

heruprambadi

heruprambadi
  • profile picture

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:25 AM

ok, i'm just curious. can we use callback to make a dropdownlist for inserting a category ?

goFrendiAsgard

goFrendiAsgard
  • profile picture

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:40 AM

This one seems not to be No-CMS specific case.
Can you please explain more? What do you mean by category?

goFrendiAsgard

goFrendiAsgard
  • profile picture

Posted 18 May 2013 - 00:26 AM

[member='clausanoid'] last problem ("the inserting category case") seems to not a specific No-CMS problem. We have a discusion here http://www.getnocms.com/forum/index.php?topic=4.0 that probably help anyone with the same problem